The Sacred Dance Guild is dedicated to dance as spiritual
- Enrichment of personal devotion and prayer.
- Growth of the whole person: mind, body, and spirit.
- Connection with a community of those who hold dance as a sacred art and a path to The Divine.
- Creative discoveries of dance and its relationship with other arts in religion and spirituality.
- Education for increased interfaith understanding and relationships among those of all traditions, backgrounds, and beliefs.
We are governed by a volunteer board of dancers who work to lead the organization to serve its members and the world at large.
We have members throughout the US and Canada and in countries around the world. They are dancers, dance teachers, choreographers, non-dancers who seek to use movement in prayer, musicians, body-workers, story-tellers, actors, clergy, and other religious leaders, and many others who consider dance a spiritual expression. For more information on membership, click here.
SDG's Local Networks offer events, collegiality, and outreach to their communities: Click here for more information.
We also have Reciprocal Relations available for both appropriate membership organizations and businesses. Click here for more information.
Join us today!
Support our work to share movement as a sacred art.
Our main address:
550M Ritchie Highway, #271
Severna Park, MD 21146